Pay by text message (SMS)
- Send a text message with the ticket you wish to buy as the code word to the phone number 2002.
- You can use small or capital letters.
Are you travelling in one zone by bus?
- Adult single ticket: Send code word BUSS to 2002 (NOK 37 will be automatically deducted for one adult ticket in one zone)
- Child single ticket: Send code word BARN to 2002 (NOK 20 will be automatically deducted for one child ticket in one zone)
- Senior single ticket: Send code word HONNØR to 2002 (NOK 20 will be automatically deducted for one senior ticket in one zone)
Example of text message to 2002: BUSS
Are you travelling in 2-8 zones by bus?
Send code word BUSS and the amount you need to pay to 2002 (Remember a gap between BUSS and the amount.)
Example of text message to 2002: BUSS 70
Are you travelling by express boat?
Send code word BÅT and the amount you need to pay to 2002 (Remember a gap between BÅT and the amount.)
Example of text message to 2002: BÅT 210
Does it cost extra to buy an SMS ticket?
No. There are no additional fees. You only pay for the ticket. The SMS ticket is charged to your mobile phone account.
How long is the SMS ticket valid for?
If you buy an SMS ticket, the validity period starts immediately and lasts for 90 minutes, or for the length of the journey within the zone in which you are travelling. The ticket must be valid when you board the bus.
Are you paying for one or more tickets?
You can only buy one ticket per SMS. If you want to buy more than one ticket, you must repeat the process.
Don’t know how much the ticket costs?
If you don’t know how much your ticket costs, please ask the driver or crew or visit:
Mobile content services
To be able to buy tickets via SMS, your mobile phone subscription must support content services. If you don’t have this option, please contact your mobile service provider. Please note that Troms Fylkestrafikk is unable to assist you with this.