Who can book group travel?
The following criteria must be met for group travel to be granted:
- Groups of at least 10 people consisting primarily of children/young people associated with a kindergarten, primary school, lower secondary school, upper secondary school, sports club or volunteer organisation
- The purpose of the journey is to participate in an event or activity that is aimed primarily at children or young people (under age 20).
Which discounts are offered?
Groups consisting mainly of children and young people receive a discount based on 60% the full adult fare.
- No discount is given when payment is by invoice.
- On Saturdays, only Saturday fares are available.
- To receive a special discount, the group must register their travel on this form no later than two days before the time of travel.
- Retrospective discounts are not granted.
How do you pay for the group travel?
- The tickets may be paid for in cash, by card or with a travelcard.
- Group travel must be paid for jointly in a single transaction.
- Customers with an invoice agreement can fill in this form and use it as confirmation of invoicing for their group travel.
Useful information about group travel
- Group travel cannot be booked for the 16:15 departure on route 2 from Tromsø on Thursdays and Fridays, or with a Saturday ticket.
- You will receive a confirmation by e-mail approx. one week before departure.
- Please note that this is not a seat reservation, so make sure you arrive well in advance.
Book group travel by express boat here.