- It takes up to three hours after purchase of tickets and travel money in the web shop before its available on the card. are available on the travel card
- If you are travelling by expressboat or ferry for the next 48 hours, we recommend that you refill on board.
- Refills are activated on first use. Message "on the way to the card" will remain in the web shop until the card is used.
- Sometimes the card needs to be held longer on the ticket machine to activate purchases. Hold the card for 3-4 seconds on the machine, try again and purchases should be updated to the card.
- The system may experience errors. This may mean that your purchase is not activated and is not ready for use when you travel. Are you experiencing errors? Please contact us.
If the web shop don't load, Click here.